Berlin · Bangalore · Beijing
Over 25 years experience as creative director in the fields corporate identity, design strategy, branding and advertising as well, in agencies in germany and switzerland.
Since 1996 Georg Andreas also works as lecturer at the “design akademie berlin”, university for communications design and marketing communications. He is member of faculty council. Professional training, lecture and workshops „how to create a brand“ as well as extension studies at different universities and academies inland and abroad.
Since 2009 he visits india periodically for an intercultural exchange. At the moment he works as creative director and division manager production for eurasia fashion related services in berlin and new delhi.
He works for iD-Institute since 2012 and is iD-Consultant and Partner for India.
• INDI Design Berlin – Brand Better >>> as Partner and Head of INDI Berlin Office >>> INDI Design is based in Pune, India (Headquarter), with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bikaner and Riyadh in Middle East.
• iD-institute – International Design Institute >>> as iD-consultant and partner for India >>> iD-institute is an international Platform for all kind of designer from all around the world.
• design akademie berlin – private university for communication design >>> as Lecturer since 1996 (Software skills basic tools / corporate identity / brand identity / editorial design / print and paper)
• eurasia – fashion related services >>> as Creative Director and division manager production >>> eurasia is a full-service agency for fashion and lifestyle based in Berlin and New Delhi.
• india! Magazin germany >>> as author and indian fashion, design, art and dance expert >>> india! magazin is a german print magazine for indian culture, lifestyle and entertainment.
• POOL magazine >>> as author and fashion & design expert >>> India’s First International Design Magazine.
• India Design Festival >>> as Advisor >>> International Indian Design Festival celebrating the bright future of indian design.
Finde mich online